Christner Architects, a top-ranked, women-owned St. Louis architecture and planning firm, is seeking a Landscape Architect to join our team.
Our firm aspires to excellence in all aspects of our work including design quality, technical documentation, and client service. We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative professional that also aspires to achieve excellence in their work.
The principal duty for this role is to develop, integrate, and detail landscape architectural design solutions that are consistent with the design concept, and to document the projects’ landscape design for construction.
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Works effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of site design, grading, planning, and construction materials/techniques.
- Knowledge of regional plant material is desirable.
- Takes initiative to research issues and propose solutions.
- Diligently tracks issues through to resolution.
- Manages time to stay on track with a variety of assignments for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Most importantly, aspires to a high level of quality in their work.
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
- 0-5 years of work experience in landscape architectural practice
- Demonstrated skills in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), and 3D modeling (Rhino, Lumion, and Revit)
To apply, please email letter of interest, resume and work samples to email@example.com.
Christner Architects is a 40-person, St. Louis based design firm offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and strategic facility planning services to Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Science & Technology, and Cultural clients. Founded in 1963, the firm has a strong reputation with clients across its regional market for insightful planning, thoughtful design, and exemplary service.
Christner is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.