Christner Architects, a top-ranked, women-owned St. Louis architecture and planning firm, is seeking a Project Architect to join our team.
Our firm aspires to excellence in all aspects of our work including design quality, technical documentation, and client service. We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative professional that also aspires to achieve excellence in their work.
The principal duty for this role is to develop detailed technical design solutions and to lead documentation of a project’s design for construction. This individual would be responsible for leading coordination with engineers and other design team members.
- Experience in technical documentation of a project that is in alignment with the design principles that have been established for that project
- Strong technical knowledge including codes and regulations, specifications, building technologies, and understanding of the engineered building systems
- Confidently leads the process to produce well-coordinated and accurate architectural design documentation.
- Efficiently develops and monitors a workplan for documentation.
- Manages time to stay on track with assignments for concurrent projects. Diligently tracks issues and pending changes through to resolution and communicates status to the project team.
- Understanding of the use of BIM for architectural documentation and engineering coordination.
- Enjoys teaching and mentoring for professional growth across the team.
- Most importantly, aspires to a high level of quality in their work.
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Architectural Licensure
- 8-12 years of work experience in architectural practice
- Proficient in Revit
To apply, please email letter of interest, resume and work samples to email@example.com.
Christner Architects is a 40-person, St. Louis based design firm offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and strategic facility planning services to Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Science & Technology, and Cultural clients. Founded in 1963, the firm has a strong reputation with clients across its regional market for insightful planning, thoughtful design, and exemplary service.
Christner is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.