Interior Designer / Interior Architect
Christner Architects, a top-ranked, women-owned St. Louis architecture and planning firm, is seeking Interior Designers or Interior Architects to join our team.
Our firm aspires to excellence in all aspects of our work including design quality, technical documentation, and client service. We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative professional that also aspires to achieve excellence in their work.
The principal duties for this role are to establish sound design principles, develop design concepts grounded in those principals, and produce design solutions that reflect those concepts in its form, finish, and function.
- Is an exceptional communicator and problem solver.
- Has experience creating design presentations and construction documents.
- Understands the use of BIM for architectural documentation and engineering coordination.
- Is able to stay on track with multiple projects in different stages of design.
- Anticipates and works proactively to prevent or resolve issues.
- Most importantly, aspires to a high level of quality in their work.
- NCIDQ registration or architectural licensure is a plus
- Approximately 6-12 years of work experience
- Experience as an Interior Designer or Interior Architect on multiple projects through all phases of design and construction
- Proficient with Revit, Enscape and/or Rhino
To apply, please email letter of interest, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christner Architects is a 40-person, St. Louis based design firm offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and strategic facility planning services to Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Science & Technology, and Cultural clients. Founded in 1963, the firm has a strong reputation with clients across its regional market for insightful planning, thoughtful design, and exemplary service.
Christner is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.