Christner Architects, a top-ranked, women-owned St. Louis architecture and planning firm, is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Our firm aspires to excellence in all aspects of our work including design quality, technical documentation, and client service. We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative professional that also aspires to achieve excellence in their work.
The principal duties for this role are to build strong client and team relationships; develop project workplans, fee proposals, and design schedules; provide leadership to the internal and external project team; coordinate staffing, monitor project performance, and manage client expectations.
- Is an exceptional communicator and problem solver.
- Has experience leading a team to create design presentations and construction documents.
- Understands of the use of BIM for architectural documentation and engineering coordination.
- Is able to stay on track with a variety of assignments on multiple projects.
- Anticipates and works proactively to prevent or resolve issues.
- Most importantly, aspires to a high level of quality in their work.
- Licensed Architect
- Approximately 8-16 years of work experience
- Experience as a Project Architect on multiple projects through all phases of design and construction
To apply, please email letter of interest, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christner Architects is a 40-person, St. Louis based design firm offering architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and strategic facility planning services to Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Science & Technology, and Cultural clients. Founded in 1963, the firm has a strong reputation with clients across its regional market for insightful planning, thoughtful design, and exemplary service.
Christner is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.